Salt Institute for Documentary Studies

Located in Portland, Maine, the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies offers a 15-week immersion program for advanced undergraduate and graduate students in documentary writing, photography, or radio.
This blog is an update of current Salt students insights and musings.

10/28/2007

Oh My Aching Arms

I woke up this morning feeling like I'd just gone twelve rounds with Muhammad Ali. Muscles I never knew existed burned up and down my arms. All day long I've been trying to figure it out. Was I pumping iron in my sleep? Hypnotized by an overzealous gym coach? Nope, just doing radio. Holding a mic up to someone's face is surprisingly aerobic. Move over Tae Bo, lifting mics will give you the firm, lean arms you're looking for. Now if I could just get a pack of minidisks to tone my abs...

No comments: