Salt Institute for Documentary Studies

Located in Portland, Maine, the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies offers a 15-week immersion program for advanced undergraduate and graduate students in documentary writing, photography, or radio.
This blog is an update of current Salt students insights and musings.

3/27/2008

Crazy Times

Wow. It's a rough week here at Salt. Radio-wise, I am up to my ears in scripts, revisions, transcriptions, tape, and extra pro-tools assignments. No Joke. At least my work is going well in terms of story development. I've been working with a group of contemplative nuns up in Waterville and that has been a stunningly incredible experience. In a few weeks, I'll jump in an 18-wheeler with my second story subject....a female truck driver. We'll be on the road between 3 and 5 days and at this point, I'm just concerned about keeping my equipment charged. Although showering in a truck stop should create some fantastic cocktail party convo...

Back to the grind....

No comments: