Salt Institute for Documentary Studies

Located in Portland, Maine, the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies offers a 15-week immersion program for advanced undergraduate and graduate students in documentary writing, photography, or radio.
This blog is an update of current Salt students insights and musings.

4/16/2008

i gatta bounce

Yeah! I'm bouncing! Bouncing! My headphones are hanging around my neck and my very first radio story is bouncing in real time onto a cd... or something... i dont know exactly what it's doing but i'm done! i did it! For salt radio, I'm erin! what torture! and fun! i'm so freaking proud of myself. it's not perfect. but i told a story. with sound. and words. and noises. bouncing! bouncing! bouncing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.